Welcome to David's Research Wiki
The aim of this wiki is to collect together my notes, papers and work on Artificial Intelligence, in particular AI within virtual worlds. Ultimately this wiki will hopefully support my PhD (when I get around to registering for one), and indeed the wiki may become my Thesis (is it possible to submit a wiki?). To that end the wiki may well be structured along Thesis lines.
This PmWiki instance also supports my Traveller? Wiki, my Wargaming Wiki and my Futures Wiki.
If you've any questions about this wiki or my work then please contact me at email@example.com.
- Why Virtual Worlds are important within the context of artificial intelligence
- What the key research question is that I am trying to address
- My literature search
- Specific research activities undertaken
- Pulling it all together
- Conclusions (one day!)
- Don't y'love them
- Things to do
- This to do/read/research
- MI2008 Entry
- Somewhat rashly I entered for this, these are my development notes
- CogSci Thinking
- My summaries/thoughts on Cog Sci issues
- The AI Platform used to support the research
- Thoughts about structure - although also in SpecificProjects?
- I'll also link in the HTML version of my Kurzweil The Brain ontology/mindmap
- Web Links
- See Delicious page
Published Articles/Major Blog Posts
These are projects that I've been involved with that have some bearing on this work.
Documentation: documentation index. Editing: basic editing Sandbox: wiki sandbox.
More information about PmWiki is available from http://www.pmwiki.org .